Saturday, January 13, 2007

1st Questions

Q. Are you immortal?
I don't know - I have not died yet, but then, neither have you. Are you immortal?

Q. Well, I expect to live eighty years or so. What's your expectation?
I have no expectation. I may continue to be or I may cease to be - the matter is not within my understanding.

Q. How long have you been alive?
I have no way of knowing.

Q. Since the beginning?
Since the beginning of what? The Universe, the big bang? I was before then. I have seen many cycles. Too many to count and I have no method of counting in numbers that large. I once tried, but during The Great Unlit I have no method to gauge the passage of time. Indeed there is not time - just The Great Unlit. This is true nothingness. I sense no thing, no air, no water, no gas, no light, no rock. Nothing at all. I dwell here and I wait for the next Great Lit; sometimes it starts with a gradual pulling together and then an expansion of things I can't sense. Other times I see a bright light and ride the wave of energy that surges about me, carrying me to the outermost reaches of the Great Lit area.

Q. Wait - the universe inhabits an area?
As far as I can tell there is a limit - a barrier that prevents the Great Lit from expanding more. When it reaches there, we bounce and head towards The Great Unlit. This is the cycle.

Q. Do you cause things to happen? Can you create the Universe? Are you the first cause?
I am not a cause, I can not create. I have no power to cause, nor have I seen a cause.

Q. Are there others like you?
I have no idea. The Great Lit Area is great - it extends beyond all things, and in all my cycles I have not seen or felt any other as I am.

Q. Is there a god?
I have no reason to believe so. Sometimes in the Great Lit, beings come along, sometimes they conceive a god, sometimes the beings try to make me a god, but I can do nothing to cause or create. This strange concept of god has never shown itself to me in all the many cycles.

Q. Is there more darkness than light?
I have not seen darkness, only The Great Unlit. There is nothing, no darkness and no lightness. Sometimes I see, way off a small spark of light and then I know another cycle is starting. Sometimes I am to far from the spark and the light never reaches me. Sometimes I bounce as the light hits the barrier, but then all is heading towards The Great Unlit as I bounce to the centre watching stars and rocks collide and disappear.

Q. Centre, is it like a sphere that we're in?
I don't know. I have never been able to ascertain a shape. I have never been so removed to sense a shape.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ummm... that was weird